Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 6
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 07:48:14 +0100

Don,

> The first image was taken moments before the show started.  You can sense
> the excitement.

Yes, especially the excitement in the woman's face :-) But a fine image
nonetheless, a bit messy in the background, but that fits the situation very
well.

> This second image is of a granddaughter who was well supplied with TV,
> coloring books and treats to tide her over.  She did not seem shy.

Nice grab shot, but I guess the pagan glass lets you down a bit here--she is a
bit soft.

> The last image is of a fairly regular exhibitor from Mobile, AL.
> He is very patiently explaining the functioning of this Nikon to a
> prospective customer.

My favorite of the lot. You have really captured the interaction between the two
people in the image, and amazingly enough there are no other people in the frame
to detract from the main characters. Well done!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland