Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW Steve Unsworth
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:22:47 -0000

Nathan

Thanks again for looking.

Regarding the main shot. There is a bit more of the river to the left, but
the picture looked unbalanced (to these eyes at least) when I included it.

Frog and Rosbif - you may notice that the bottom of the bass guitar is
blurred. This is in fact the top of my pint of brewed on the premises lager
:-)

The Frog and Rosbif has jam sessions every Sunday from 12 to 4. There are
some regular players one of whom is the bass player in the photo. If you
ever need to find the bar, walk up St Denis from Chatelet and it's just the
other side of the junction with Etienne Marcel. It's an 'interesting' red
light area just past the Frog on St Denis but I've never been brave enough
to photograph it.

Steve