Subject: [Leica] Wanted Mail Order Supplier
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:40:12 EST

While I too am waiting for Domke J-803's, I do have several F-803's, F3's,
F2's, J1's and F6 bags in stock at the same prices as B&H.

BTW, for an R8 set up I'd recommend the F2 or the J1's.

Tiffen bought Saunders a few years ago btw and production has been sporadic
ever since. (I do not think they are doing well financially...but I have not
hear that THEY were liquidating.)

I'm stocking and selling the Stu Crumpler bags as well btw. I imported the
first ones after Photokina in 2000. :-)

bests,
Rich
www.photovillage.com