Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: RE New R body?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:05:21 -0500

> I wasn't aware that the Contax RTS III had electronic
> focus-confirmation ? I
> thought this was an RX-exclusive ?

Actually the Contax AX has focus confirmation too, as well as the Contax
TVS...but the Contax RTSIII does NOT have focus confirmation.  I have all
three (as well as an M6, my favorite, of course ;-)

The AX is a SUPERB camera for many reasons, and if you are interested in
knowing more about it, I am more than happy to talk about it, on or off
list.

Austin