Subject: Re: [Leica] Jeffery's PAW - Week 6 - a primeval swamp PAW [taken with a Leica lens]
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:03:38 +1100

>I have stomped through many a swamp down here in the past 27 years, but this
>was the only time I felt like I had entered an earlier geological period.
>
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_6.html
>
>My reasoning behind taking the image is at:
>
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Week6J.html

The "bush" is a blxxdy hard place to make fitting photographs of. As
you comment, too confusing. Its one of the reasons I love the 15mm
super elmar. I find a detail in the foreground, go close up to it to
give it some "power" in the shot and mix and match the background
from there. The 15 will focus down to just under 6 inches, so you can
"highlight" small details well.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin