Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Barbour PAW week 7
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:43:28 +1100

Steve,
I feel your wk7 is too far away from the subject. Also, they are in the shade relative to the rest of the image. The silver pole does nothing for the pic.
Wk7 alternate is a better pic. I like the OOF background. I would like to see much more of the figures faces. Moving the camera left till the woman appeared just in front
of the man and focussing on him would be more visually interesting. However, I know that sometimes in such situations moving at all is just not possible.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA