Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm Elmarit lens for sale?
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:03:55 -0600

Good day Robert:

You are absolutely correct, Robert.  I posted the old list without
striking through the lens I sold you about a year ago.  I will
immediately go to my old list and make the correction.  Thank you so
much for bringing that to my attention.

How have you been?  How is the lens performing for you?

Have you added any new equipment to your Leica stable?

I do hope you and your family are well.

Don Rorschach