Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-)
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:03:12 -0800

A few years ago I woke up with  my heart skipping beats like crazy.  I was
scared spitless.  My wife drove me to the hospital (one block) and I spent
the next 4 hours there.  This was a very small (1000 pop), isolated (80
miles from Spokane) town, but they were able to, with modern technology,
have me hooked up and diagnosed by specalists afar.  The heart is a scary
thing, since we only have one of them (not like Klingon's with their
redundency).

I am glad you are fine.  I read your comments to the LUG with great interest
and learn from your knowledge.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
P. O. Box 159/101 W. 5th. St.