Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 6 - Tossing Meat - SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:09:28 -0600

on 2/9/02 12:53 AM, Nathan Wajsman at wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

> The main pic is
> well-captured, though. Maybe it would have been better if you had been able
> to use a faster shutter speed to arrest the movement of the thrown object a
> little bit better.
>
> Nathan
>
> John Straus wrote:
>
>> Week 6 up...
>>
>> http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week06.02.html

I'm a fan of blur when dealing with any semi quick motion. Freezing stuff
can be better in some situations but unless it will make a "cool" shot I'm
always trying to shoot slow. I think in this image the blur attracts your
attention to where it should be. A frozen image would make that area blend
in more and make it appear jumbled IMO.

Thanks

- --
John Straus