Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6 -- it is Monday, so I must be in London...
From: Dante Stella <dstella1@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:24:12 -0500

> The one place it did not rain was inside the Covent Garden market. I
> like this shot because I did not sneak it--the lady was well aware that
> I was taking pictures and apparently had no objection to it:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_6.jpg

This is by far the strongest and best -- great in its own right.  The only
glitch is that had it been taken half a second earlier, the woman would not
have yet made full eye contact with the camera.

> Venturing outside meant weather like this, here captured on Picadilly
> Circus:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_6alt1.jpg

This is also a strong image.  A little flare, but I had a Rollei 35 and used
to relish that type of shot, too...

The remainder of the alternates are not as exciting, but the first picture
(2002_6.jpg) is simply excellent.

Cheers
Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com