Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6 -- it is Monday, so I must be in London...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:24:54 -0600

Nathan,

The Rollei 35 you used was the scale focusing model (the extremely tiny boxy
camera with the dial(s) on the front? and no rangefinder?).

I like #1 best. The surroundings look much like the French Market down here,
but I doubt that we would see anyone in an ocelot coat there (though one
might be for sale). I like the coy look you are getting.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA