Subject: [Leica] thank you and question
From: "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:33:35 -0500

hi everyone,
Thank You
i would like to thank you all of you that answer all my questions that I
threw up here since the day i join this group.  Also thank you all of you
who patiently delete my newbie questions that cause congestion to this
mailing list.  :))) thank you all.

More Question

does anyone here use the voigtlander 21mm f4 lens ?  does it work with M6
.85 mag. viewfinder frame line?  do i need to attach external viewfinder in
order to frame or is there anyway I can work around this?

21mm asph leica lens is out of my budget right now but i need a 21mm lens
therefore I think i will purchase voigtlander lens

thank you
Olivier

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] thank you and question)