Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica NJ turnaround time for Passport service?
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:04:25 -0500 (EST)

if they are local to you (northern NJ) i'd definitely recommend you
go in and ask for tom or bob gramegna.  they've given me consistently
top-notch service since i started going there 15 years ago, from loan
of equipment, intervening with factory repair problems, and having some
very nice secondhand inventory.

they really love contax and especially leica.

they are at: http://www.bergencountycamera.com
tell 'em i sent you!
(note that i am in no way connected to them except as a loyal customer.)

- -rei