Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6 -- it is Monday, so I must be in London...
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:57:29 -0500

Nathan's wk6:

> The one place it did not rain was inside the Covent Garden market. I
> like this shot because I did not sneak it--the lady was well aware that
> I was taking pictures and apparently had no objection to it:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_6.jpg

A good example of Street Photography, but, has been done many times before.

> Venturing outside meant weather like this, here captured on Picadilly
> Circus:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_6alt1.jpg

I would have preferred this alternate to be the main PAW. In a way it
reminds me of that great Orson Welles movie 'The Third Man,' a gloomy movie
which was set in post-war Vienna (i think). The only thing I wish would for,
would be the lone figure a little closer to the camera.

sl

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6 -- it is Monday, so I must be inLondon...)