Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin's moving
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:26:50 EST

In a message dated 2/11/02 9:15:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, cwsat@istate.net
writes:

> Is it on a bus or subway route. That is how I have been getting there
>  when I go to Manhattan.
>
>  >215 Park Ave South
>  >Below 18th St, just north of Union Square.

Lexington Avenue subway, 14th Street/Union Square stop; all trains - express
and local - stop there. Downtown Fifth Avenue buses. Some of the Fifth Ave
buses, I forget which routes, turn east off Fifth at 40th Street and travel
south on Park Avenue South. They'll stop right near Stan's. For the others
that continue straight down Fifth Ave., get off at 18th or 19th and walk east
a block.

Seth        LaK 9