Subject: RE: [Leica] GeeBees PAW6
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:15:34 -0600

Graham,

I like the close-up of the crier, but wish the background were more out of
focus (can't win, huh?). The one with him walking past the store front works
for me, because the contrast between his costume and the mismatched modern
background is nice.

The daylight cemetery is my favorite of the three cemetery pics.

Good work!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA