Subject: RE: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW Week 6
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:21:10 -0400

Jeffrey:

The 35mm Summicrons in all their versions have to be my favorite Leica
lens.  They just kept getting better.  This picture was shot with the ASPH
version.  I liked the look of the 35mm Summicron ASPH so much that I sold a
35mm Summilux ASPH I had.

George is a Nikon user that is very impressed with the Leica cameras.  I
might just have to loan him a camera to completer the conversion from Nikon!

Regards,

Robert