Subject: [Leica] upper-class conoisseurship, brutal weddings, & how the PLUG got t o be so damn cool: week 6
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:29:40 -0500

we at the PLUG usually hang around with our leicas looking cool outside the
shoe shoppes where all the fashion models collect like flotsam behind a
spillway -- upon seeing our high class german gadgetry they're unable to
keep from inviting us to ritzy parties where your mephisto walking shoes are
no match for their $1,300 manolo blahnik's, but who cares? the PLUG is
wearing filthy combat boots anyway (the size 12 bruno magli's are far far
too uncomfortable and they are, indeed, Ugly Assed). invariably, youth mixes
with passion, rash behavior, bad decisions ... and when all that comes
together, how can any wedding end without someone getting punched?

  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/6/index.html

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

kc

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] upper-class conoisseurship, brutal weddings, & how the PLUG got t o be so damn cool: week 6)