Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado and politic BS (now MG)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:53:16 -0600

Mardi Gras ends at midnight Tuesday.  They clear the streets with a line of
police cars, broadcasting the message, "Clear the streets, Mardi Gras is
over."
Then follows streetsweeping machines and trucks spraying water onto the
streets and sidewalks, then more sweeping machines.  That usually gets all
but the most determined party-goer off the streets.

Sonny (in New Orleans, getting ready to hit the streets with lots of film)