Subject: [Leica] M2 button rewind
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:49:28 -0800

Ok, just how much of a pain in the neck is the button rewind on the M2?
I've heard that it is easily triggered in your bag. Anyone have some
real life experience with this? Do you just stick a piece of tape over
it and be done with it? I'm considering a offer for a M2 at a good
price. Any other quirks particular to this M I should look out for? It's
on sale from a reputable dealer.

Thanks,

feli