Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado Revisted
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:36:32 -0800

We're still like the members of small scale societies, which used to be
called primitive. Whereas they looked in back of a print to see where
the rest of the perceived reality is, we look forward of a print, over
saturated as we are with our own realities.
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado Revisted)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado Revisted)