Subject: Re: [Leica] exchange advice
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:55:03 -0800 (PST)

I agree. The M and the R are both specific to the job
in hand. I use the M strictly for travelling. The
mid-format Hasselblad for landscaping and in the
future planning to acquire an R system to cover sports
and wildlife.
Regarding my opinion of the Tr-Elm, I wouldn't give it
a second thought of getting one if its a faster lens.
I already have the 24, 35, 50 cron and the 35 is the
one I use most.