Subject: Re: [Leica] Paul Fusco Leica Ace
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:44:30 -0800

Mike gil wrote:
>>> I sent images can be untrue.  Yes there are genetic
> defects in Belorus.  But a recent study indicates that
> as a population the amount of defects is not greater
> than other places.  You also have to keep in mind that
> they send all people with genetic defects to Belorus.<<<

Mike,
I don't give a flying hoop for any survey! Who cares what the numbers are,
in this case if it's one child from anywhere effected by the Chernobyl
disaster that's one child too many! Period!

And if you haven't been there to see the children and young men made old
long before their time, all the surveys in the world mean shit! We should
never have one human being affected by the monstrosity of nuclear weapons
and unsafe power plants.

Sorry folks I suppose I should leave this topic alone. I'll make it so.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant