Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Salgado Revisted NOW: questions answered
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:52:08 +1100

>Well, screwed up again and while getting all hot and bothered posted to the
>list rather than privately.
>
>But I have to say that this time, my appologies only go to Ted, to whom I
>was trying to communicate directly. Otherwise, I stand by the post.

Now worries BD, we all make mistakes. Sometimes its good to vent the
spleen, as I did on a poor hapless collegue only an hour or so ago on
the blower. E-Mail groups do seem funny creatures, but there is a lot
to learn and draw from them, so I'm sure your course will be the
better for the social observations ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin