Subject: Re: [Leica] Just got R8 what Flash to use?
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 05:36:23 -0800

I don't know which is "Best".  That would depend on what you are shooting.
I just got an R8 about 1 1/2 months ago, and just got a flash last week.  I
found a great deal on  a Metz 40MZ-3i with the SCA adapter.  I haven't seen
results yet (should today), but it is a very powerful, versitile flash that
mounts on the camera and can be used off camera with a TTL extension cord.
If you need more power, I guess you need a potato masher variety flash.  I
am happy with my Metz so far as features goes.

Aram