Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Steve Unsworth PAW week 7
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:30:04 -0500

No, Allan, I am guffawing over that fact that with each new post you so
totally reveal your personality and obsessions. Who gives a rat's behind
what essentially obsolete printing techniques you excel at. I am perfectly
happy to say that I haven't seen the inside of a darkroom in about 25
years - wait, that's not quite true as Marc Rabiner gave me a tour of his
last summer. My film is developed for me by a commercial lab, I scan my
negatives, and produce quadtone digital prints which clients, who pay quite
substantial amounts, are quite satisfied with. I, my friend, am far more
concerned with WHAT I am photographing and how well I succeed in capturing
an outstanding image, than I am in my prowess as a darkroom tech. But more
power to you and your gum bromides.

B. D.