Subject: Re: [Leica] The Decisive Moment
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:02:40 EST

In a message dated 2/13/02 2:38:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbcollier@powersurfr.com writes:

> You chaps down there can bad mouth us all you want. It does not bother us.
>  We burned Washington and have great health care.

We chaps down here don't bad mouth you all we want. Some few rude people with
bad mouths do.

Was it really you folks who burned Washington? And you folks who then ran
into Jean LaFitte and Old Hickory? After the peace was signed. I thought it
was Brits who were preparing to work for Wellington.

> How could we be any happier?

I'll tell you how. You'd be lots happier if the French and Russians hadn't
conspired last night in the greatest public heist in TV history.

Love and kisses,

Seth         LaK 9