Subject: [Leica] [PAW]Available PAW #6: The Revenge of PAW!
From: Colin <CJV@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:12:31 -0500

Good Evening, subjects!

I actually got some, uh, *criticism* for one of my photographs last
week.  No, that's OK, I'm fine.  You guys are in trouble, though.  Like
you thought for some reason I couldn't take a straight picture of a
building... Shyeahright!  Evidently some of you like to think of my work
as the "Vogon Poetry" of photography.   I can fix that.  From now on,
every "negative" comment will force me to post yet another PAW the next
week.  This will be your punishment at least through December.  No, it's
too late now.  Sorry isn't good enough.  Tough.  I've already posted
more mullet-faced, subjectless photos for this week and there's nothing
you can do about it.

So then, point your browsers to the best PAW site on the 'net here:

http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0206.htm

... and tell me how much you hate it.  Hey, it's your own eyes.  I
accept no responsbility if you go blind or anything.  Remember, only you
can prevent email flames.

Regards,
Colin, King of PAW
http://www.availabledark.com