Subject: Re: [Leica] The Decisive Moment, NOW a Warning from Canada to Marc and Seth!
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:59:50 -0700

Marc and Seth,

If this keeps up Canada will have to send down a "battle group" of the
Princess Pat's to keep the peace!.

Sorry cancel that, I'm just reliably informed our last battle group
borrowed some US planes, flew to Afghanistan, and are now sneaking up on
the Taliban and the Sheik in their jungle green camos.

Regards,

Greg