Subject: RE: [Leica] kyle is LEICALESS!
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:25:54 -0500

Kyle - the only answer is to have so many damn cameras that you can afford
to be without one for awhile- I was so unconsolable ( ?sp) when the frame
line spring went on my M6 that my wife felt my pain ( actually I made it
palpable for her).  She let me get a back up rangefinder!  Little did she
know that the frame line was stuck on 35mm and that's the lens thats nearly
permanently on anyway ...details...details....   A quick trip to NJ had it
right in no time.

ernie