Subject: [Leica] A Joke !
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:35:47 -0800 (PST)

A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a
car came along and hit the door, ripping it off
completely. When the police arrived on the scene, the
yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to
his precious BMW.

"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!" he
whined.

"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me
sick!!!" retorted the officer. "You're so worried
about your stupid BMW that you didn't even notice that
your left arm was ripped off!!!"

"Oh, my gaaawd!!!" replied the yuppie, finally
noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once
was.

"Where's my Patek!?"