Subject: [Leica] For Sale: SUMMILUX 50 + Shade $625
From: "rusty hubbard" <rustyhubbard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:14:58 +0000

Summilux 50  serial 262xxxx
Good condition with little wear, Optically perfect except for a few dust
particles, filter ring has a slight ding,but filters still go on.  Aperture
ring has a minute amount of front to bake movement.,Click stops are strong.
A minor thing but some  pyscho Leica  perfectionists might object. Takes the
most wonderful pics. I sold my M6 , getting back to Nikon SLR. Photos on
request. SAmple photos taken with the lens are also available.
$625
Reply off list,
Rusty Hubbard
"Walking Through Prague"