Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Girl in New Orleans
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:27:29 -0800 (PST)

Sonny,

Your picture is so quirky that it's truly original. I
hope you don't think im joking.  I think if you can
get past Mattel suing, you have the bigging of a great
book idea.  Has this been done before?  Just like Life
magazine followed the life of Gwen why not follow a
day in the life of Barbie. Ofcourse her friend Ken can
join her. And the endless stream of Barbie
collectibles as well.

And because of the macro situation almost all your
pictures will have that Noct blow out look.

mike