Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees Paw 7
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:09:22 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 16 February 2002 00:41

> Impressive indeed. I did not know you were a connoisseur of French Autos.
>
> Your first posted shot with the new M6?  Pray tell, how do you like it?
>
> Sonny
> http://www.sonc.com

I find it a little sluggish in the lower gears, probably due to it's age but
it's fine when I get her rolling. Mind you there is 100,000 on the clock and
the money for servicing is all going on Leica gear at the moment.   :>D

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] GeeBees Paw 7)