Subject: Re: [Leica] Mardi Gras 2001 Gallery
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:00:39 -0600

Thanks Ted,
      The hardest job was editing.  The shooting was fun.  The weather was
in the middle 60's and sunny, and the crowds smaller this year, due to the
economy, the Olympics, and of course, the Super Bowl the preceeding week.

    As you can see there's many aspects to Mardi Gras; family areas where
people take their kids to catch beads and get together with friends, and
quite a bit bawdier areas of the French Quarter.

Both offer a target rich place to take your Leicas.

Regards,

Sonny

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Mardi Gras 2001 Gallery)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Mardi Gras 2001 Gallery)