Subject: [Leica] ike's words of wisdom...
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:51:41 -0800

>I find it VERY interesting that I have not heard anything from Jim Shulman.
>Either he is smarter then I am, or one of those that cannot backup what
>words with substance.  I have a lot more respect for those that can
>backup what they say.

i think we hashed this out a few months back ... President Johnson, adapting
quote of Eisenhower's said "Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk.
You
might win in the end, but nobody will be able to tell who the skunk was."

that said -- i'm off to begin my first leicaless weekend in --- eek, three
years. i
called ye olde camera fixit shoppe friday they told me the guy who might
know
where my m3 (and my lens) is won't be in till monday. they assure he'll call
then.

let's see how well i can manage this weekend without it.......

kc

don't you hate it when you find a roll of film in the bottom of your camera
bag three days later?
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/6/alt.jpg

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] 4x5 paper negatives)