Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey, What do we look like?
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:14:32 -0800

In 1997 I took portraits of all of the people who worked for me. The collection is at http://anglicansonline.org/~reid/nsl/nslphotos97/. The company (Digital Equipment) is no longer in business, so I have these pictures on my own web site now.

When I was done, I had Catherine (Row 3, column 7) push the button while I stood on the red X. I'm Row 4, Column 5, blue shirt and white hair.

I didn't take these pictures with a Leica; I used a Canon T90 with a motor drive and a 90mm lens. I am extremely pleased with them. If I had such a thing as a portfolio to show people what it is that I think I do well with a camera, it would be these pictures. Though in a couple of them, the Soffboxes show up as reflections in peoples' glasses; I didn't take the time to photoshop them out.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Hey, What do we look like?)