Subject: Re: [Leica] mine is bigger than yours!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:31:07 -0800

Seth wrote:
>>> I'm up to my teeth with carletoncrap. This is the most arrogant,
self-centered bully, charmed by the sound of his own voice, dominated
by the need to have the last word, that has crept across my path in many
years. A teeny-weeny with the most fragile ego I may ever have seen. Healthy
psyches simply don't behave like this.

Such rudeness and bad manners would get him tossed out of any group
whose people had the least amount of self-respect. Two hundred years ago he
would, long ere this, have had a gauntlet laid on the left side of his face
after which he'd have gotten a blade through the heart or a ball through the
brain.<<<<<<

Now Seth just tell us how you really feel? ;-)

And your comments are well stated and needed saying. As sometimes we do have
a body who enrolls and before he learns the way of the place,  starts
mouthing off without listening and learning how we generally relate to each
other.

And before anyone says it, "Yep some days we're like a pack of hyena's
biting at each other, but then that's part of being a family!"  But
generally conversations are well mannered, non-confrontational and not
trying to put one down and challenging of others.

We may on occasion question the mental faculties of some, ;-) but even then
it's with some tack. I must clarify, not always. ;-)

Seth I'd hold off a day, hang loose and it will die the normal death of
things like this.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant