Subject: Re: [Leica] A Warning To The LUG Regarding Off-list Communication with Our Friend Sam Carlton.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:44:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm the one who orginally posted the BMW/Patek/Leica
joke. At the time, I thought it was plain funny. What
was meant to be a joke could result in endless verbal
slings between some of the folks here is just plain
silly. I also, posted a film survey with input from a
lot of people here, and yet no mention or discussion
followups on the topic whatsover. Which leads me to
question the value of this plateform.