Subject: RE: [Leica] Paris LUG
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:00:48 -0000

Guy

He was embroiled in a tread about how only stupid people do 'menial' jobs
and only stupid people commit crime (or was it poor people I can't
remember). Things got a bit heated and I assumed that he jumped (or was
pushed). It's all in the LUG archive - I was on holiday at the time and
wondered where he'd gone when I got back towards the end of September.

Steve