Subject: [Leica] Re: Limits and look
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:16:21 -0500

I could listen all day to you speak eloquently on the need to adjust
craft and art.  I'm not comfortable thinking of the Leica photographer
as only willing to shoot with the sharpest lens available. There are
many, many images I adore that were shot with sub-standard lenses going
back 100 years.

Allan