Subject: RE: [Leica] FARWAY IS NOT NECESSARILLY A PLACE
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:46:51 -0800

>The point was, obviously, that you can often
>find the 'foreign' and exotic across the street - or perhaps in your kid's
>room.;-)

dear god b.d. don't start inspiring more kid photos! it's bad enough as it
is.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug/10/index.html

lea does wonderful photos (apparantly) within her own house, few kids
involved. excellent job. you have a window? you have a studio.
also Ruth Orkin's indespensible book "a world through my window" -- she made
three whole books photographing out the same window of her apartment while
raising 3 children. we have no excuse now.

kc