Subject: [Leica] Will Ravenel's PAW Weeks 4-7
From: William Ravenel <wmrav@mail-virtual.triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:33:19 -0500

I've been travelling on business and haven't been able to process or
post any updates for a while. But I have been taking pictures. I
found a used 50/1.4 (first version) lens to use while my damaged 35
summicron is being repaired (five weeks in NJ and counting). It took
me a while to get used to the 50. I couldn't back up far enough.

The PAWs are:
Week 4,  http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week4.html
Week 5,  http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week5.html
Week 6,  http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week6.html
Week 7,  http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week7.html

The index is at http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/

Comments and suggestions gratefully received.

Will
- --
William Ravenel
Greensboro, NC