Subject: RE: [Leica] RF Fisheye?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 05:20:14 -0800

Yes the prime lens plus adapter method does work.  There is another....
There were, in past years, Fisheye adapters.  You put this optical wonder in
front of your lens, like a filter.  It expanded the angle of view to 180
degrees when used with a 50mm lens..  Sold by Spiratone, and others.
Spiratone also sold a VF that showed a round, maybe 180 degrees field as
well.  It was mounted in the accessory shoe.

I stil have my set, bought about 1968, in NYC.  They come up for sale at
Ebay all the time.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net