Subject: RE: [Leica] The M7 (again!)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:36:43 -0500

That's not necessarilly being rational. Not that we know what features the
M7 has - other than the M7 on the front as someone pointed out - but each of
us certainly knows what features we would find useful, and what that
usefulness is worth to us in terms of dollars. So if, for instance, the only
changes from M6 to M 7 are an electronically controlled shutter with AE -
same top speed, same flash sync - there is no way in hell that's worth more
than about $.50 to me - if that. For others, however, those two features may
be the difference that makes them get into M photography - and if that keeps
Leica alive, great.

B. D.