Subject: Re: [Leica] The M7 (again!)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:32:17 -0700

> I did not see much of any DOF in either picture

Errr duh... isn't that the point? He prefers to have more control over depth
of field, as these images clearly show.

you can either have a lot or a little/no depth of field (and anywhere in
between). Having control over it means you can chose which you want - an
option aperture prioroty allows yo to do easily.

Tim A

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] The M7 (again!))
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] The M7 (again!))