Subject: [Leica] Neal F PAW Week 8
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:28:51 -0500

I've posted week 8, This week I included 2 alternates. The prime image and the first alt were both shot with the 21mm f4 color skopar, still playing with the new
toy. I wish these scans could show the real detail of these shots, this lens is really quite remarkable;
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk8.jpg.html>
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk8alt.jpg.html>
The second alt shot is of my friend Jakob, He grabbed my hat to hide his balding head;
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk8alt2.jpg.html>
As usual any comments are welcome and appreciated. You can view the balance of the site at;
<http://www.photoneal.com>

Thanks
Neal F