Subject: Re: [Leica] R and M 6 Prices
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:02:20 -0800

B. D. wrote:

>>> Not to be a curmudgeon - Never! ;-) - but how on earth could anyone
possibly know the answer to that question at this point?<<<<,

In answer to:
>>any ideas out there about how far Bessa R and Leica M6 prices are likely
> fall with the R2 and M7? <<<<<<<

Hi B.D.,
Good answer to the question! ;-) Heck I've read a bunch of strange posts
regarding the up coming M7, some beyond my wildest imagination at this point
in time.

I suppose it's human nature to ask about new equipment, however, surely
common sense dictates a week's wait, then it'll be out for all to see along
with the attendant information. Particularly the PRICE! :-) A big one! ;-)

I should be out shooting today as it's one of those pictorial cloud days and
temperature comfortable where you should be able to do nice leica pictures.
However, as happens on perfect days, Sandy and I have been darkroom bound
for the better part and the only reason I'm key tapping is a moment to sit
and rest the weary bones. ;-)

So back to the M7? How many people have actually ordered them? Sight unseen?
I thought this a stupid question, but compared to the many other stupid
questions about the M7 I've read, I suppose it isn't! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant