Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW 7- Howya likin Delta 3200?
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:18:02 -0600

Well, I do like it. This particular roll was interesting in that my M6
battery was going out and metering was a bear. The manual says if even a bit
of meter light is on then the meter will function properly but that's not
what I found to be true. Of course maybe it was true and I just hosed things
up.

In any event, I found on this roll that on most frames my blacks were really
blocked up with little detail. I've not experienced that before while using
this film. So.........I'm hoping it's a one-roll mess up and I'll get back
on track because I do love the extra speed and the grain of the 3200.

The print I've posted was the best of the lot........there's always next
week!
Lea