Subject: [Leica] Mobile Mardi Gras Photos
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:39:32 -0500

Greetings gentle LUGGERS,

Last week I had to go to Mobile, Alabama for business, and decided to go a
day early for the Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras festivities.  I toyed with the idea
of driving over to New Orleans, but in the end decided just to stay in
Mobile.  Mardi Gras actually originated in Mobile, you know.  Nothing like
an all day street party to loosen up the shutter finger:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/kramer/folder-2557.html

The photos are kind of, sort of in order.  Go across, then down.  For the
equipment curious, I was using my M3 with a 25mm/4.0 Snapshot Skopar, M4
with the 35mm Summicron, and SL with a 180mm Elmar-R lens.

Regards,
BK